Preparing For College
It’s college week and The Impactful Parent is posting new videos for your family! Watch and get those kiddos ready for independence! PLUS Get the FREE PDF: 50 Skills To Teach Your Child Before They Leave Home at https://theimpactfulparent.com/50skills
5 quick videos that will help you and your child get ready for college, PLUS a FREE PDF of 50 Skills To Teach Your Teen. Click on the images below to watch videos or you can listen to the podcast at https://theimpactfulparent.com/parenting-podcast
Day 1 Preparing For College: How To Support Your College Student first semester!
Day 2 Preparing For College: How To Talk To Your Child About Sex, Drugs, and Peer Pressure
Day 3 Preparing For College: How To Make The First Visit Home From College Successful!
Day 4 Preparing For College: Preparing your child for University Life
Day 5 Preparing For College: Quick and easy recipes for the dorm.
Day 6: How To Support Your College Student That Lives At Home.
What to do next:
- Subscribe to The Impactful Parent Newsletter so you won’t miss a parenting tip that can help you! This once-a-week newsletter comes out Sunday mornings and you can unsubscribe at any time. No obligation. No Spam. Just your favorite parenting tips! Newsletter sign-up link here.
- Follow The Impactful Parent on social media if you don’t already! Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Pinterest
- Subscribe to the PODCAST and/or the YOUTUBE CHANNEL! Podcast link & YouTube link
- Check out the official website of The Impactful Parent for FREE RESOURCES, parenting classes, mom’s groups, and so much more! Click here to check it out!
- Discover how you can work with Kristina! Sign up for a FREE 30-minute discovery call! Click here to find a time that works best for you!