Foster Care and Adoption
This is a can’t miss interview! Laura Hernandez, mom of 10 kids, tells the Impactful Parent community lessons from being a mom of 10! Laura highlights some special topics such as foster-to-adopt, how to stay organized, what’s it is like to have children with special needs, and so much more!
Here are some questions that I ask Laura during our meeting:
- Do you have any tips for the foster-to-adopt process?
- What are your children’s special needs, and how do you help them?
- What were your special needs expectations?
- Are you afraid the biological parents will come back?
- What is the best part of the foster-to-adopt experiences?
- How do you create quality time with 10 kids?
- Do you ever go out to eat?
- How do you drive 10 kids around?
- What are your tips for creating systems?
- How do you make yourself a priority?
If you are considering adoption or foster-to-adopt in your city, this is a great video resource! Listen as this real mom of foster kids talks candidly about her struggles and triumphs of being a foster mom.
Laura is full of great information, and anyone can learn from this experienced mom! Read, Listen, or watch the video!
If you have a story you want to present on The Impactful Parent, you can submit your interest on the website. https://theimpactfulparent.com/work-with-me Your story can teach and inspire, so please submit your request so we can all learn from your experiences.
For more Impactful Parent content, SUBSCRIBE TO THE IMPACTFUL PARENT YOUTUBE CHANNEL. New videos are released each week. https://theimpactfulparent.com/youtube
PLUS- follow The Impactful Parent on social media and check out https://theimpactfulparent.com Free Resources and More Impactful Parent content on the website!
Follow The Impactful Parent for more FREE tips and resources. Real advice. Real issues. Period. @theimpactfulparent Helping parents of school-age children.