Normalizing the Bad of Parenting
Parenting is full of difficult stuff that makes moms and dads want to pull their hair out! Why isn’t anyone talking about it?!?! This week on the Impactful Parent, founder Kristina Campos and mom, Kate Bjargvide, talk about the “bad” of parenting in the effort to normalize the hard stuff. Discover how Kate handles her challenges and grap a few parenting tips along the way! Plus, learn how parenting in Sweden can be very different from parenting in the United States.
Click on the link below to listen to the podcast! 👇
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE RECORDING
https://theimpactfulparent.com/app Download the FREE Impactful Parent App! Available on Apple and Android App Stores. FREEBIES from episodes included!
Apple Store: https://theimpactfulparent.com/ios
Android Play Store: https://theimpactfulparent.com/android
https://theimpactfulparent.com for more FREE Resources and paid programs.
www.youtube.com/@epickate for more from Kate Bjargvide
What Do You Think?
Rate, Review, & Subscribe!
“I love Kristina and all the FREE tips that she has to offer! Thank you for making my parenting journey better!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you!!!
Rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
What to do next:
1. Get The Impactful Parent App! Everything you need in your parenting journey in one spot! Available on the Android Play Store and the Apple Store. Search Impactful Parent (direct links listed above under Links in Episode).
2. Follow The Impactful Parent on social media if you don’t already! Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Pinterest
4. Check out the official website of The Impactful Parent for FREE RESOURCES, parenting classes, mom’s groups, and so much more! Click here to check it out!
5. Discover how you can work with Kristina! Sign up for a FREE 30-minute discovery call! Click here to find a time that works best for you!
Bottom Line… I am here for YOU! Contact me at [email protected]
It takes a lot to run a family! Here are a few products I recommend.
Gabb Wireless: The BEST first phone for your child!
- No internet, no social media, and NO WORRIES! This phone has GPS tracking and other features that parents want to have peace of mind about their child having a phone. The Gabb Wireless phone has the sleek look of a smartphone that kids love without worry and high price. To find out more and order your phone (or watch) go to: gabbwireless.com/promo/IMPACTFULPARENT30