Turn Phone Photos Into A Legacy
Ken Wimberly tells a personal story of how he overcame his past to focus on being a good father. He talks about how he values documenting his parenting journey and more importantly, the life of his children. With his invention of the Legacy App, Ken developed a way for parents to take their phone photos, journaling, and other memories and store them in one safe place to keep a timeline of documentation for his children. Free resources included in this video can be found inside the Impactful Parent App. Links to the app are found in the comments below.
Click on the link below to listen to the podcast! 👇
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE RECORDING
https://theimpactfulparent.com/app Download the FREE Impactful Parent App! Available on Apple and Android App Stores. FREEBIES from episodes included!
Apple Store: https://theimpactfulparent.com/ios
Android Play Store: https://theimpactfulparent.com/android
https://theimpactfulparent.com for more FREE Resources and paid programs.
https://legacyjournal.app/theimpactfulparent For your Legacy App Discount
Rate, Review, & Subscribe!
“I love Kristina and all the FREE tips that she has to offer! Thank you for making my parenting journey better!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you!!!
Rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
What to do next:
1. Get The Impactful Parent App! Everything you need in your parenting journey in one spot! Available on the Android Play Store and the Apple Store. Search Impactful Parent (direct links listed above under Links in Episode).
2. Follow The Impactful Parent on social media if you don’t already! Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Pinterest
4. Check out the official website of The Impactful Parent for FREE RESOURCES, parenting classes, mom’s groups, and so much more! Click here to check it out!
5. Discover how you can work with Kristina! Sign up for a FREE 30-minute discovery call! Click here to find a time that works best for you!
Bottom Line… I am here for YOU! Contact me at [email protected]
Summary Points of Episode
Turn Phone Photos Into A Legacy
- Ken Wimberly’s story of adversity and how he grew up
- Ken talks about the beginning ideas of the app and how other influenced his idea to build an app for documentation
- How the app works and some cool features
- Ken addresses the time it takes to document milestones and children’s growth
- Ideas for how to use the legacy app to make a long lasting impression on your children
- 2 Freebies for the audience
- Discounted prices for the app’s special features
- A PDF download available inside the Impactful Parent App
It takes a lot to run a family! Here are a few products I recommend.
Gabb Wireless: The BEST first phone for your child!
- No internet, no social media, and NO WORRIES! This phone has GPS tracking and other features that parents want to have peace of mind about their child having a phone. The Gabb Wireless phone has the sleek look of a smartphone that kids love without worry and high price. To find out more and order your phone (or watch) go to: gabbwireless.com/promo/IMPACTFULPARENT30