This is a can’t miss interview! Laura Hernandez, mom of 10 kids, tells the Impactful Parent community lessons from being a mom of 10! Laura highlights some special topics such as foster-to-adopt, how to stay organized, what’s it is like to have children with special needs, and so much more!
Here are some questions that I ask Laura during our meeting:
- Do you have any tips for the foster-to-adopt process?
- What are your children’s special needs, and how do you help them?
- What were your special needs expectations?
- Are you afraid the biological parents will come back?
- What is the best part of the foster-to-adopt experiences?
- How do you create quality time with 10 kids?
- Do you ever go out to eat?
- How do you drive 10 kids around?
- What are your tips for creating systems?
- How do you make yourself a priority?
If you are considering adoption or foster-to-adopt in your city, this is a great video resource! Listen as this real mom of foster kids talks candidly about her struggles and triumphs of being a foster mom.
Laura is full of great information, and anyone can learn from this experienced mom! Read, Listen, or watch the video!
Don’t forget to check out all the FREE resources and tips that The Impactful Parent has to offer! https://theimpactfulparent.com Links to the YouTube channel and social media post are there too! Join The impactful Parent community by signing up for the weekly newsletter. Don’t miss an impactful tip!
Make an authentic connection with your child. Try a FREE 30 Day Challenge. You’ll receive a new question to ask your child every day- for 30 days. Get away from the boring questions and start connecting with your child one question at a time! https://theimpactfulparent.com/connection
Rate, Review, & Subscribe!
“I love Kristina and all the FREE tips that she has to offer! Thank you for making my parenting journey better!”